Dec 3, 2010

Presenting the cover


So, I finished the book--actually, I finished it back in like, October, but it's taken a while to get all the layouts and formatting done. Here's the front cover! The title is Bits and Pieces: A Girlfiend Comics Collection and it's going to be a handsome 8" x 10.5" softcover of 114 pages. I'm super excited about this release, in case you couldn't tell.

I was hoping to have the book available by the end of the year, but unfortunately I ran into a couple of snags with the printer I chose and had to switch to another print company. It's nothing major, though, and Bits and Pieces will be coming to you in hopefully probably not more than a few weeks!

What's next? Well, updates will continue as usual through the spring of next year while I run through the rest of the Bits and Pieces material. Then...we'll see. There's good things coming, but I'm not sure what form they're going to take, or what the update schedule will be. I'm already hard at work on a second book that somewhat of a departure from what I usually write. For one thing, it's a graphic novel, and the draft is already clocking in around 200 pages. I haven't decided yet whether I'm going to serialize it here on GirlfiendComics.com, or divide my time between the novel and another kind of update. Stay tuned!

1 comments:

malditera said...

I hope this comes out in Amazon.com. Books like this are hard to come by in my country. :(

Post a Comment