This week's comic (actually last week's, because I'm slow) is just a cute tale about two sorority girls who fall in love. I wanted to revisit the mean Sigma girls I drew in this strip. Like, are they really that mean? Where do they live? Are any of them secretly dykes? And so on. I probably got some of the details wrong, seeing that my university didn't have much Greek life and my knowledge of sorority life comes mainly from B movies and not actual experience. (What? Sorority girls don't really have half-naked pillow fights? My bad.)

Fave details: The argyle vest in panel four and the flat-ironed in front, pokey in back haircut that every queer girl wore five or so years ago.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the thought bubble in panel 8. . .I've been there sooo many times

Post a Comment