After a two-year hiatus, Girlfiend Comics is back (are back?) and better than ever! New comics will be posted to the main page, here. This is the accompanying blog, which will serve two main functions:

1. To give you, my readers, up-to-the-minute information about Girlfiend Comics goings-on, including page updates, convention appearances, and exciting new projects. I also plan to drop my odds and ends on the blog--sketches, vintage Girlfiend, and other tidbits that don't belong on the front page.

2. I loathe other peoples' artist statements, but don't have the discipline not to make them myself. So, this blog will help to keep all my wanky commentary, backstories, and asides away from the front page, and safely buried in a blog archive where no one will find them unless they really, really want to.

Hope to see you here soon,

Michelle

0 comments:

Post a Comment